Sunday, January 9, 2011

THANK YOU! - DAY (-1)


DAY (-1)

I would like to Thank those of you who attended last night, 
making the opening to the gallery a huge success. I would 
like to acknowledge Neil and Phantom Gallery L.A./L.B. 
for giving me this amazing opportunity. Especially "Thank You!" to
Denise, Anders, Scott, Sister Mena, Latoya, and  Jade for all 
the prep work, keeping me sane, making me laugh, thus allowing 
me to concentrate on my work and getting me to the opening 
w/o stress. Its been an interesting journey and I owe a lot of the 
success to you all, we are a "Great Team!" Finally, thanks to those
that supported me from afar and those unable to make it out.

PHOTOS FROM THE EVENT COMING SOON!

8 comments:

  1. Great work, Great to see you and Congratulations on such a great turn out.

    Bob Bayer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Darnell. Look forward to seeing more from you soon. Indeed, I hope to get my stuff out there as well, one day.

    Best,
    Mike Malik

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear your show was a success. I'm proud of you and love your work.

    Congrats,
    Sharice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Darnell! Congrats on your continued success. Much love from Mike, Me, Alvin, Drama , Maya & Ashley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work my buddy.. Maybe you can take pix of my Halloween costumes this year
    PETAH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice presentation. Your nieces had a ball. Thank you for introducing them to so many different aspects of life. Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a great time... Anthony is next

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darnell!!

    Congrats!! So happy to hear that your first gallery showing was a big success...looking forward to the pics!

    Hugs,
    FC xo

    ReplyDelete