Monday, December 20, 2010

Rain Shine Snow or Hail






Its been raining in Los Angeles for almost a week now and many of my colleagues (Shout Out to Jacqueline) have been motivated to get out there and shoot. Not me, I have been inside complaining about the rain as well as complaining about not being able to get out and shoot. Today, that all came to an end and just as soon as there was a low in the rain I dashed out to the Post Office (with camera) to get what I thought was my 22x15 photo paper for my up coming show and was too surprised to get cookies (from Scott ) -Big Smile- On the way there and back I was able to capture a few images and quench my thirst which should hold me for a day or two. 

The forecast for rain: continuous for the next 4 days.

Take Advantage of or Create Opportunities to Motivate Your Self!
.
.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you got out there and did your thing! Most people don't like the rain but I find it to be very peaceful. You really captured the peacefulness here. The clarity of the images is amazing! I look forward to seeing more of your work I know your show will be great. Get out get wet and bring a camera with you =) Thanks for the shout out!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mushrooms are beautiful things, as a kid we used to go “chanterelle” hunting and we got to see beautiful creations like this. Mushrooms requires moisture so rain is necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you really got some nice photos here. they look amazing. great work with them.

    ReplyDelete