Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Blog Begins

This Blog is about Photography and how I go about it!
"Not Alone" DB8S © 2010
"click on image for a larger view"

My name is Darnell Bates, I am a photographer in Long Beach, CA @ DB8S Photography

There is so much to say and do, yet before I do, I would like to  open with a scripture passage (please know that I am a spiritual person and practice SGI Buddhism and gather wisdom and experiences from many sources) that expresses my romantic side for the environment and love for environmental landscape photography. Also, note that the sources are a always for the advancement of the environment, the goodness of man and myself.
For the fate of the sons of men and the fate of beasts is the same. As one dies so dies the other; indeed, they all have the same breath and there is no advantage for man over beast, for all is vanity.
Ecclesiastes 3:19

2 comments: